Friday, February 14, 2014

Pat was ‘wowed’

038

040

042

My lovely friend Pat recently had a birthday…

Chez is running a fantastic birthday fat quarter swap….I am thrilled to be able to show you photos of Pats little haul…..…

The first photo are of the fabric gifts in the Fat 1/4 Swap, Pats gifts came from  Melody, Barb, Anthea, Kaylee, Sue, Sharon, Lyn, Claire and Wendy. 

The next one is all the lovely extra gifts that Pat received with her fabric from these lovely ladies,

and the last one is her special prezzie  from ShezPat said to me “you know that I was so excited when I opened this one”. 

Pat also said “I opened them all on my Birthday, which made them all extra special, the temptation was hard as some came a week before, but it was worth the wait”…..Pat was totally thrilled with all of her gifts…….such amazing generous gifts from wonderful blogging friends…

Happy Friday, take care, keep safe…

Peg

9 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday all over again. Lovely gifts for a lovely person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely gifts. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful gifts. Happy Birthday Pat. Hugs,xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gifts for a lovely lady. Well done to Shez as well. Pat will have lots of fun with her fabric loot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was my pleasure Pat and i was so pleased and excited that i got you my friend and what a wonderful lot of gifts you have received,lovely gifts for a lovely lady.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad Pat had a lovely day and got such a lovely stash!!!! Birthdays are always better with friends!!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. All lovely gifts received by Pat. Hugs.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please say hello and belated happy birthday to Pat when you next see her. One day I hope I get down your way and can say it to her in person. What a lovely lot of special gifts she received.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg