Thursday, March 7, 2013

OPAM–Jan Winners

opam2013 (1) copy

Time for some winners…

This year we have 119 OPAMers…….which, once again, is fantastic…..This is year number 5, Kris and May Britt created OPAM in 2009 and I came on board in 2010…..I must admit it really has motivated me so much, and to watch and follow our OPAMers is a great inspiration…..

“January Winners”….massive drum roll please…

Sue B (Liberty)

Helen

Congratulations to our “January Winners”….please could you send to me your address, so I can send a little something to you…

Kris will be drawing the February winners, so please pop over and see Kris you may be the lucky one…

Tallies are

January 598

February 476

Congratulations to all those who had finishes….totally awesome…..

Happy Thursday, take care, keep safe

Peg

7 comments:

  1. Congratulatons to the winner and these are really high totals!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to the winners and boy that was some total,well done everyone.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you have a few dodgy messages on here lol. But isn't it a great start to the year for OPAM! I didn't realise it had been around for 5 years. Congrats to this months winners. Its fun to be able to join in on the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners. A great total of finishes that makes us all winners. Thanks Peg and Kris.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pop the battery ribbon connector out and remove the battery, again held in with a dab of
    glue. If you don't want to use Safari to navigate to pages, zoom in, and read articles, Byline may be just the app for you. Mobile computing is continuously getting better with best performance, smarter processors, light weight and handy designs, but as we all know, the main power of the mobile computing device (weather it is laptop, mobile, PDA or e-book reader) resides in it's battery capacity.


    Look into my blog post - youtube downloader online
    My website > gratis spiele

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must have missed something, what is OPAM?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg