Thursday, August 26, 2010

Paper bag swap..lots of fun…

IMG_4484

 IMG_4480

  IMG_4482 

Our on line stitching group F.I.S. are having another swap…this time a Paper Bag Swap….one of my partners is Dawnie and she has sent to me the above goodies and I am to make something special from this gorgeous fabric, trim, buttons and how cute is the stitchery, and then return it to her…..(the Turkish Delight is no longer….…..yummo, and I also get to keep the gorgeous decorated bag…I was very impressed with that..)…now what should I make..??????

  IMG_4338

 IMG_4339  

IMG_4342

 

image

And my bits and pieces were sent off to Bec…..and I know what ever Bec makes for me will be amazing….(the bottom photo I borrowed from your blog Bec, hope thats OK)

have the best day….take care Peg….:>)…

A friend is one of the nicest things you can have, and one of the best things you can be.

9 comments:

  1. How fun...what gorgeous paper bags...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Dawnie's cat stitchery!!! I wonder what you'll make with it all? A folder/journal cover perhaps? Oh that would look sew good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little kitty is just darling - Dawnie does beautiful work, she was my hug mat swap partner and I have it sitting next to my computer! I love what you sent to Bec, what fun to see what you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea...I am so sure you will come up with something darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting with the paper bag swap.
    Looking forward to see what you make up with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This all looks fantastic. Can't wait to see what everyone has made for each other. Great little swap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see what you make Peg - it is so funny to see what you sent on someone elses blog. Cant wait to see what Bec makes for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great swap items. Can't wait to see them made up.
    Your finished flimsy is just gorgeous and the fabric is divine.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg