Monday, May 3, 2010

Just a few more….

IMG_3499

 IMG_3500

IMG_3501

IMG_3502

A few more of those tins…..so simple…this time I have used a little bit of ribbon around the lids….

OPAMers……well done to everyone …the month of April  526 finishes…..that is awesome….Kris and I have been busy doing the blog hop thing…and if you pop over to Kris’s blog she has done a post of the April Winners….

One of last months winners CJ…. I have sent you a couple of emails, please could I ask that you contact me..thanks…

Take care have a great day….Peg…:>)

3 comments:

  1. You must have the most stylish storage around, Peg, those are so pretty! 526 finishes, that is AMAZING. Most of them were yours, right? *G*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Peg and such a great simple idea to jazz up a plain tin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good... you have terrific ideas...
    Cath's Blog
    Cath Ü

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg