Sunday, May 23, 2010

Funky Flowers….

 IMG_3716

  IMG_3718

IMG_3719

 IMG_3720

IMG_3721

IMG_3722

IMG_3715

Club Quilt day today……it was a lovely relaxing day catching up with the girls….I made a Caramel Date Walnut slice, will post the recipe later this week….Last night I trimmed all the threads on this table runner made last week….this is my version of Hatched and Patched…Funky Flower Tablerunner…

image 

A huge big thankyou to Allie for giving me this award….that really is just so ‘sweet’, now I am to give this to 10 blogs…this is going to be very hard…..so I am going to do this the easy way… if you visit me today please accept this award…big hug to you Allie, thankyou once again…xx

take care Peg…:>)

11 comments:

  1. I love this table runner. Very much. Very-very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun table runner, Peg!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always making up something special on the quilting and baking front. I am definitely looking forward to your recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lovely table runner.
    Josie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is very sweet Peg, love the little flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How lovely ,I want a table runner now ,you have inspired me ,thankyou ...love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The table runner is just my style...LOVE it! I am very interested in trying your recipe for the caramel/date/walnut bars! Look delicious.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great runner Peg! I love this pattern. I think the triangles on each end are especially impressive! Have a great week gorgeous one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The tablerunner is lovely Peg - you are finishing off so much stuff these days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty table runner. Love the jumbo rick rack.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Peg, you are so talented and productive! Love the table runner. The colors are awesome and the quilting is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg